How Can I Set Up a Business in Jebel Ali Free zone?
Jebel Ali Free zone is the biggest and oldest business web across the Middle East, situated at the southwestern end of the emirate. In order for a Jebel Ali Company Setup and successfully operate it is no less than a dream turned into reality.
The Jebel Ali free zone conference hub is perfect for companies to evaluate rapport in a productive setting. With these facilities, JAFZA also facilitates magnificent business hotels and towers customized to the venture’s requirements.
Make A Call
Chat with us
The Benefits of a Jebel Ali Company Setup
Jebel Ali Free zone is a business catalyst giving unprecedented evolvement prospects to more than 8000 corporations that run in this country. Among the incentives that overseas investors advantage of are –
- Complete business ownership
- The Jebel Ali company setup procedure is simple, effortless, and quick. The just need is what sort of venture the holder is making a plan to initiate. Once the sort of formation is determined, business functions can start in ten days, once the documentation process is done.
- One of the major benefits, that is why individuals decide to form their companies in JAFZA is that it gives permission for around three visas without any physical workplace.
- Complete repatriation of capital and benefits – directing to the simple and effortless registering procedure of a business.
- There’s no minimum share capital for a company formation in JAFZA, as well as Jebel Ali offshore company formation.
- The stakeholder’s duty is restricted to the capital formed in the firm.
- There is no need to pay any personal or corporate tax.
- Plus, no currency restrictions are applied here.
- You are able to effortlessly sponsor your dependents.
The Process of a Jebel Ali Company Setup
1. Select a Company Name
The country has stringent rules, specifically for forming a business name. It is essential that the name you have chosen is a unique name as well as presents the business activities you have decided to run. In addition, in case you have decided to name your venture after the name of a person, then it is essential to use your complete name, do not use a nickname or abbreviation. Also, you have to make sure that the name you have decided, on is legal and does not exist already in the market.
2. Choose a Business Activity
The business activity you have decided on is a major point to the success of your venture. Jebel Ali Free zone gives a lot of prospects and structural amenities to ventures. This would stand as a good to decide on an activity after contemplating the amenities and linking of the JAFZA.
Your preference of the business activity would even decide the sort of business license you have to form an application for. In addition, certain business activities will even require a physical workplace. For this, you would require to register yourself with the respected authorities.
3. Choose the Right Legal Structure
Once you choose your business name as well as activity, now is the time to think about the right legal structure for your venture. Jebel Ali permits numerous legal business frameworks, that consist free zone establishment, an office branch, and a free zone company.
4. Apply for Business License
The next move is to prepare your documents, collect your business scheme, and form a business license. Jebel Ali free zone grants several licenses. This even gives other sorts of licenses such as e-commerce licenses or invention licenses.
Select the right business license that is suitable for your activities. How to be, prior to forming an application for a license, you can have to take pre-approvals from the governmental bodies, as per your decided activity. Likewise, you can even have to rent your workplace to function.
5. The Cost of a Jebel Ali Company Setup
The expense of a Jebel Ali Offshore Company Formation is completely depending on different kinds of aspects such as the sort of license, the structure of the company, the workplace, and many more. Thus, providing an exact measurement is not possible. How to be, for average, the license fee with a desk can begin from around AED 55,000 – 70,000.
Documents for a Jebel Ali Company Setup
Paperwork for a Jebel Ali company setup is usually effortless and based on the proprietor’s preference for the business structure. The documents have to prepare are –
- A form of application for business formation.
- Environmental protection and health application form.
- Stakeholders, directors, and secretary’s passport copies.
- A short summary of business activities.
- The Article of Association of company.