The Department of Economic Development (DED) offers different types of licenses for different businesses in Dubai. for trading activities, it is a commercial license; for manufacturing activities, it is an industrial license; and for professional activities, a professional license is issued to the companies. If you want to know more about professional license in Dubai, and want to get one, then we at Start Any Business will guide you and help you in obtaining the license in Dubai and make your process easy, reliable, and successful in a short possible time.
What Is A Professional License In Dubai
Unlike commercial and industrial licenses, a professional license permits 100% ownership for foreign investors, giving them the benefits of a sole proprietorship. A professional license is issued to businesses wishing to engage in service-oriented activities. It is also issued to skilled individuals holding a professional degree and having significant experience in a particular profession.
Many times, entrepreneurs are confused about whether to apply for a commercial license or a professional license in Dubai. There are some business activities that may be considered for both commercials as well as a professional license in Dubai. This is why it is always advisable to consult a business setup consultant before applying for a business license. The activities covered under a professional license are: Artisanship, Consultancy Service, Medical service, Printing and Publishing, Repair Service, Security Service and Computer Graphic Design Service
Process Of Obtain A Professional License In Dubai
- You need to fill the local service agreement form with the UAE citizen from a local translator and receive the form attested from a public notary service.
- In the case of an Arabic agreement, a legal translator’s seal is not required.
- You need to make a Memorandum of Association with the sponsor
- Specify the current fee of a sponsor in the agreement.
- If you are obtaining a license for a civil company then you require to fill one more application form and get it attested
- The court agreement must be signed by all the owners and partners at a notary.
- For a tenancy contract, you have to acquire approval from the Municipality.
- All forms must be accompanied by an attestation
- Submit all the necessary documents at any branch of the department of economic development
Document Required For A Professional License In Dubai
Following are the documents that you need to prepare for getting a professional license in this emirate:
- Obtaining a professional license requires a completed application form
- Passport copies of the company owners and partners
- A copy of the naturalization certificate of the local partner
- A NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the sponsor for foreign partners if the expatriates are already on an employment visa. If the shareholder is on a visit visa, then their UID number is needed.
- The foreign partners have to submit a copy of the visit, tourist, or transit visa.
- Initial approval from the concerned authorities, depending on the type of activity to be undertaken.
These are the necessary documents that you need to prepare for obtaining a professional license in Dubai. We at Start Any Business will help you during the process and makes it easy and effective.
Make A Call
Chat with us
Benefits Of The Professional License In Dubai
The benefits that will completely delight you when you obtaining a professional license in Dubai are:
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Very cost-effective
- A wider range of activities to select from
- Adaptable market
- A broad scope of customers to involve in
- No additional corporate tax or income tax on your profit
- The professional license renewal process is completed at a low cost.
- Developing business relationships with the Department of Economic Development
- A wider range of choices for selecting the type of company you want to set up
Business Activities Comes Under Professional License
The business activities that fall under professional license in Dubai are given below:
- Consultancy services
- Medical services
- Printing and publishing
- Beauty salons
- Computer graphic design services
- Repair services
- Security services
- Document clearing
- Electronics Repair services
- Engineering design
- Information technology services
- Legal advisory services
- Medical services
Cost of professional License in Dubai
The cost of a professional license is almost INR 2,09,800 that comprise:
- Professional license fees
- Services agent fees
- Market fees
- Trade name fees
- Administrative service fees
- Government cultural fees
- Local fees
How We Can Help You
Start Any Business (SAB) is a leading business setup consultants in Dubai that helps entrepreneurs and investors in setting up a business in Dubai. We have a team of qualified professionals who have years of experience and provides a broad range of services include, including business activities, visa process, PRO services, licensing, and more. We make all these processes successful as soon as possible.
If you are looking for a professional license in Dubai then we at Start Any Business will help you in obtaining a professional license for you, and make it easy and efficient.