Offshore company formation is one of the most popular ways of expanding and managing the business horizons because it provides attractive but tax-efficient strategies to the overseas entrepreneurs and organizations. And when it comes to the formation of an offshore company in Dubai, the total profit immediately doubles. If you are interested in an offshore company formation in Dubai, then we at Start Any Business UAE will help you during the company formation process in a possible short time.
What Is An Offshore Company
An offshore company in Dubai can be owned by corporate or individuals and is a business unit that doesn’t carry any significant activity of the business in its country of origin. Also known as the non-resident company, and an offshore company can’t occupy office space in the United Arab Emirates.
Such a company has been created under no-tax jurisdiction law with the sole purpose of increasing your wealth management and legally decreasing any type of tax payment. There are many reasons for an offshore company to join the UAE, including complete secrecy on primary financial matters and enhancing funds without interruption. In addition, offshore companies have provisions to reduce or eliminate various types of tax payments like capital gains, value-added tax, death charges, profits on business income, sale of property, etc.
Offshore Company Formation Step By Step Guide
Offshore company formation in Dubai procedure is easy and it takes a few weeks to accomplished. Offshore company formation begins with filling out an application that comprises all necessary documents and information like, valid passport copies belonging to shareholders, company name, residency proof for all the shareholders, and information in detail about the nature of the business to be carried.
The offshore company formation is straightforward and the delays only occur when the application and documents have any kind of in correction. That’s why you require to work with Dubai offshore company formation experts who will help you in the preparation of the application and documents and information to make sure no errors will result in delays.
Documents Required For Offshore Company Formation
The document required for an offshore company formation are given below:
- Business plan (at least for three years)
- Original bank reference letter or six months bank statement
- Address proof (Ex. Utility bills, etc.)
- CV of the shareholders
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Three options for name reservation
- Business activity
Make A Call
Chat with us
Benefits Of Offshore Company Formation In Dubai
Offshore company formation in Dubai provides many advantages for foreign investors. And the major advantages are:
- 100% tax exemption is one of the key advantages of offshore company formation, offshore company jurisdictions are devoid of personal tax, income tax, and corporate tax.
- Zero import and export duty
- Offshore companies offer 100 percent foreign ownership advantages.
- A physical office is not mandatory. The investors can save the business establishment cost related to office need.
- The investor can enjoy business anonymity and confidentiality on monetary matters.
- Offshore company formation in Dubai permits trouble-free international transactions.
- Offshore jurisdictions are devoid of currency regulations.
- Increased scope of business expansion.
- When it comes to shareholder’s needs, offshore company formation allows a single shareholder.
- For the business establishment, the minimum capital prerequisite is not mandatory.
How We Can Help You
Start Any Business UAE is a registered company facilitating an offshore company formation in Dubai for global entrepreneurs. We study the business needs of our clients and suggest them to proceed with offshore company incorporation in Dubai it seems ideal for their international business requirements.
Our business development team, make sure that the assets of our clients are completely secured with free money repatriation and zero taxation, and work towards limiting their liabilities and figuring out the growth of their business.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ's)
There are many things that you need to consider before thinking about offshore company formation, first of all, Political environment, Legal considerations, Tax scenario, Eligible business framework, and costs to be incurred.
If someone wants to set up an offshore company then Dubai is the perfect and ideal place to start this formation.
If you planning to establish an offshore company then no need to worry as offshore company formation is absolutely safe.
An offshore company is one built in a jurisdiction other than where its owner resides or incorporated. Building an offshore company is not illegal.
If you want to register an offshore company then you can submit your company registration application at the respective offshore authority.
There are two major kinds of offshore companies are – International business company, and Limited Liability Partnership or Limited Liability Company.