Dubai has transformed itself into a global business hub making it an attractive and profitable destination for businesses. It has a reputation for inspiring growth in small entrepreneurs and business firms, enabling them to become prominent and well-known business players. If you are a new entrepreneur and want to know the process of company formation in Dubai, then the best business setup consultancy services will guide you properly throughout the process.
Company registration in the United Arab Emirates permits entrepreneurs to experience the huge business benefits provided by the UAE. It is a popular choice among foreign investors to set up a company mainly due to 100% foreign ownership, tax savings, ease of doing business, advanced business infrastructure, e-governance system, high-class lifestyle, and increasing business opportunities.
Cost Of Mainland Business Setup In Dubai
Like the free zone, the cost of the business setup in Dubai mainland based on the factors like nature of the business, number of visas, and premises. There will also be some additional costs like mandatory government charges, business incorporation fees, etc.
- Initial approval in Department of economic development (DED) INR 4,790 (outright cost).
- Trade name approval – INR 14,956 (lump sum cost).
- Office rent – depends on the size of your office. The average office rent will be INR 1,017 and above per square foot per year. Office rent depends on the location and area required.
- Verification of Memorandum of Association – INR 24,420 (lump sum cost) to be prepared and approved by all partners of the company.
- Drafting on contracts and verification of court agreement – INR 10,175 (lump sum cost) for typing; all partners or their attorneys will be required to sign the verification of the court agreement.
- Registration with Ministry of Economy – INR 61,050 (lump sum cost) your company will be registered on payment of these fees.
- Trade license fee – INR 2,03,490 approx.
- Market fees – to the government as a percentage of office rent – 5% of the rent of the shops, 20% of the rent of the warehouse.
- The UAE local sponsorship fee depends on the nature of the business. Average sponsorship between INR 2,03,490 to INR 5,08,800. Some activities such as contracting and real estate will be more.
Make A Call
Chat with us
Cost Of Free Zone Business Setup In Dubai
There are inherent cost-saving benefits of setting up a business in Dubai’s free zone, making it a popular choice for an established business in Dubai. However, the cost depends on which free zone you select to set up your business.
- License cost in the free zone varies from free zone to free zone.
- Sharjah media city free zone starts from INR 1,87,210/-
- Dubai south free zone starts at INR 5,08,730/-
It is always better to check with the best business setup consultants in Dubai before processing the application because most of the time there will be promotions on the establishment of the company in the various free zone.
Cost Of Offshore Business Setup In Dubai
- Registration fees 2,45,870 INR
- Opening a bank account fee 2,98,850 INR
- Professional fee (applicable) 3,73,590 INR
How We Can Help You
Start Any Business UAE is one of the leading business setup consultants in Dubai. our qualified professionals have years of experience and have knowledge in-depth of the market of Dubai. We can help you in company formation in Dubai with minimal document and cost process.
The easiest way to keep costs down while you start your company in Dubai is to contact us at Start Any Business UAE. Our best services will definitely help you.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) on Company Formation Cost
The cost of forming a company in Dubai varies depending on the type of company and services included, but it can range from AED 15,000 to AED 50,000 or more.
To start a small company in Dubai, you will need to choose the appropriate business structure, register your company with the Department of Economic Development (DED), obtain necessary licenses and permits, and comply with legal and tax requirements.
Starting a company with limited financial resources may be challenging, but there are various funding options and business incubator programs available to support entrepreneurs in Dubai.
The cost of starting a company in Dubai varies depending on the type of business and services included, but it is generally considered to be more expensive compared to some other locations in the region.
To set up a company in Dubai, you will need to follow a series of steps including choosing the appropriate business structure, registering your company with the Department of Economic Development (DED), obtaining necessary licenses and permits, and complying with legal and tax requirements.
The general costs of company formation in Dubai include trade license fees, visa, and immigration fees, legal and accounting fees, and company registration fees. You may also need to secure additional licenses or certifications, depending on the nature of your business, and allocate a budget for office space, marketing and advertising, and operational expenses.