Abu Dhabi is the swiftest maturing and thriving markets around the globe. For a businessman who wants to begin a venture in the Middle East, the Abu Dhabi emirate is a feasible option. The corporate standards and business processes in the Emirate are simple, and it takes just a few days to establish a company in Abu Dhabi. If you are also interested to know more about the Business setup in Abu Dhabi then we at Start Any Business UAE will provide you complete guide and help you in this process and save you valuable time.
Apart from the fact, it is wealthy and secure, setting up a company in Abu Dhabi is greatly preferred because of its flexible and transparent business setup processes. Unlike some countries, it takes just a few days to establish a new company in Abu Dhabi. For that, you have to complete the required guidelines correctly.
Process of Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
The following steps will guide you through the process of starting a company in Abu Dhabi:
- Select an economic activity: It behaves you to gain a clear understanding of your intended activity of the business before starting the processes, as legal proceedings and fees can differ based on the character of your business.
- Local Sponsorship: Overseas entities require a local partner to open an Abu Dhabi branch office, according to the UAE jurisdiction. A local partner would provide facilities of necessary license to the branch office without incurring any penalty for capital support and loss.
- Choose the Business Legality: Rules and regulations vary for various ownership kinds and business formations. You require to choose a legal venture to operate your business.
- Trade Name registration:- A business name distinguishes an entity and defines its nature and legal framework. that’s why you have to register your trade name for your company set up in Abu Dhabi. We assist our respective customers not just in forming a business in Abu Dhabi but in trade name registration also from the specified list of permitted names given by the Department of Economic Development of Abu Dhabi.
- Acquire an Initial Approval: You have to obtain approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Residency Affairs, which is necessary for overseas business people prior to making an application for initial approval. The initial approval is required to run a business with business licensing formalities that permit overseas nationals to practice their preferred activities of a business in Abu Dhabi.
Make A Call
Chat with us
Basic Documents to Set up a Business in Abu Dhabi
Establishing a company in Abu Dhabi requires the following documents
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Shareholders Agreement
- Managers Appointment
- Copy of Board Resolution
- Notarized Documents
- Copy of Documents pertaining to the share capital
- Deposit slip – capital deposited in Abu Dhabi Bank Account
- Name Approval Certificate
- Lease Agreement of the Premises
Advantages of Abu Dhabi Business Setup
The process of setting up a company in Abu Dhabi is clear. Understanding the benefits can offer a push required for truly running a business or venture in Abu Dhabi. A few advantages are given below:
- For the registration of a limited liability company in Abu Dhabi, this is easier to get an emirates business license, local visas, leasing office spaces, and opening a bank account from the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commercial and Industry.
It is possible for the investor to become a business partner of the company
- An investor can run a business without the regular interference of the local citizen.
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply
- The Emirate permits 100% foreign ownership and offers an exemption from personal and corporate income tax.
- Competitive freight charges
- Competitive real estate costs
- Easy to open global corporate bank accounts
- There are no foreign exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers.
- The residing standards in this emirate are amazing, with outstanding features in residences, healthcare, recreation, transportation, and education.
How We Can Help You
Start Any Business UAE is a leading business setup consultants in Dubai that helps businessmen in forming a venture in this emirate through registration and incorporation of a company, and legal consultancy services. our proficient specialists help you in baking, visa process, legal, and licensing formalities, in accordance with the laws of the UAE. We help our clients in planting their business in this booming economy.
Frequently Asked Questions on Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
If you want to start a business in Abu Dhabi then simply get in touch with the Start Any Business UAE who will help you throughout the business process in a good manner.
The overall cost to start a business in Abu Dhabi can range from anywhere between AED 24,000 to AED 29,000 for two years. To save your money consult with Start Any Business UAE consultants who will help you to reduce your setup cost.
There are many business ideas to start in Abu Dhabi includes – Franchise, Internet marketing, property management, E-commerce solutions, and more. Get in touch with the reliable and qualified professional at Start Any Business UAE who will give you multifarious business ideas to establish in Abu Dhabi.
Yes, you can create a enterprise in Abu Dhabi as a sole trader. You just need to consult with Start Any Business UAE professionals who can assist you and guide you completely during the process of business setup.
To start a business in Abu Dhabi, you will have to prepare your necessary documents, and get a business license and comply with some steps. You can get in touch with the Start Any Business UAE professionals who can help you with the above-mentioned tasks.
There are many business setup services in Abu Dhabi includes – Company formation, Local Sponsorship services, PRO services, auditing, accounting and bookkeeping, company registration, VAT registration, legal advisory, and more. Start Any Business UAE consultant can provide assistance with the comprising services in Abu Dhabi.