Abu Dhabi is one of the fastest-growing and prosperous markets across the world. For a businessperson wanting to start a company in the Middle East, Abu Dhabi is a viable place of choice. The corporate standards and business processes in the Emirate are simple, and it takes just a few days to establish a company in Abu Dhabi. If you are also interested to know more about the Business setup in Abu Dhabi then we at Start Any Business UAE will provide you complete guide and help you in this process and save you valuable time.
Apart from the fact, it is wealthy and secure, setting up a company in Abu Dhabi is greatly preferred because of its flexible and transparent business setup processes. Unlike some countries, it takes just a few days to establish a new company in Abu Dhabi. For that, you have to complete the required guidelines correctly.
Process Of Business Setup In Abu Dhabi
Below are the steps to be followed for setting up a company in Abu Dhabi:
- Determine The Type Of Economic Activities:-It behaves you to gain a clear understanding of your intended activity of the business before starting the processes, as legal proceedings and fees can differ based on the character of your business.
- Find A Local Sponsor:-Foreign companies require a local sponsor to open a branch office in Abu Dhabi, according to the UAE jurisdiction. A local sponsor will facilitate the license required for the branch office without incurring any liability for capital contribution or losses.
- Determine The Legal Form Of Business:-Rules and regulations differ for different ownership types and business establishments. You require to choose a legal entity type to run your business.
- Register Your Trade Name:-A trade name differentiates a company and describes its nature and legal form. that’s why you have to register your trade name for your company set up in Abu Dhabi. We help our clients not only in setting up a business in Abu Dhabi but also in registering a trading name from the list of registered trade names provided by the Department of Economic Development.
- Obtain An Initial Approval:-You need to get approval from the General Directorate of Residency and foreigners affairs – Abu Dhabi is required for international investors before making initial approval. An initial approval certificate is expected to continue with trade licensing formalities that allow foreign citizens to practice their desired business activities in Abu Dhabi.
Documents Required For Business Setup In Abu Dhabi
The following documents are required for company set up in Abu Dhabi:
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Shareholders Agreement
- Managers Appointment
- Copy of Board Resolution
- Notarized Documents
- Copy of Documents pertaining to the share capital
- Deposit slip – capital deposited in Abu Dhabi Bank Account
- Name Approval Certificate
- Lease Agreement of the Premises
Make A Call
Chat with us
Advantages Of Abu Dhabi Business Setup
The process of setting up a company in Abu Dhabi is clear. Knowing its benefits can offer a push required for actually doing business in Abu Dhabi. Some benefits are mentioned below:
- For LLC registration in Abu Dhabi, it is easy to obtain an Emirates trade license, renting a premises, local visas, and bank account opening from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Abu Dhabi.
- The investor can become a partner in the firm.
- The investor can operate the business without the day-to-day interference of the local national or national partner.
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply
- The Emirate permits 100% foreign ownership and offers an exemption from personal and corporate income tax.
- Competitive freight charges
- Competitive real estate costs
- Easy to open global corporate bank accounts
- There are no foreign exchange controls, quotas or trade barriers.
- The living norms in Abu Dhabi are top-notch, with world-class facilities in residences, recreation, healthcare, education, and transportation.
How We Can Help You
Start Any Business UAE is a leading business setup consultants in Dubai that helps businessmen in setting up a company in Abu Dhabi through company registration, incorporation, and legal consulting services. Our qualified professionals take care of the banking, legal, visa, and licensing formalities, according to the UAE laws. We help our clients in planting their business in this booming economy.