If you are considering setting up a business in the United Arab Emirates, Ajman is a great option. Ajman may be the smallest of the seven emirates in the UAE, but it is one of the largest emirates when it comes to trade. Many entrepreneurs seek business establishment in Ajman due to its prime location and easy accessibility. If you are also interested in business setup in Ajman, then Start Any Business UAE will help you to deal with this process according to your needs.
Information About Business Setup In Ajman
Ajman emirates enjoy natural aspects and characteristics, making it one of the most important attraction sites in the region. It has the potential to become an important core for investment that can open new horizons in the world of the economy, and offer significant investment opportunities. To know why Ajman is an excellent place to invest, some features are listed below:
- It is located between Dubai and Sharjah and is easily accessible.
- Availability of facilities and services such as power, medical, and telecommunication.
- The free zones in Ajman are very investor-friendly, offering 100% foreign ownership, trouble-free approval, and multiple tax benefits.
- Ajman port provides facilities for, imports and exports, vessel repair, and maintenance.
Process Of Business Setup In Ajman
Ajman business establishment is known for its quick process. There are many steps to go through to form a company and many paperwork that will require to be completed. The steps are:
- The first step you need to take for setting up a company in Ajman is to submit the application. It will require to be complete through the customer service center in the Municipality.
- Next, you will need to follow up with the inspection entity of the municipality of Ajman to verify the location of your company. Depending on the activity of your business, you may also have to seek approval from other departments if necessary.
- You will need to get approval for your trade name. After you get approved, then you will need to get your business register and membership certificate issued.
- After that, you require to get everything approved, then you will need to submit the receipts and information from the Ministry of Trade to get accepted into the register of companies.
- You will require to make the payment of all necessary fees and submit the application to the customer service center. After that, you will receive your business license the next day.
Documents Required For Business Setup In Ajman
The company registration process is simple, and an important set of documents are required mandatorily.
- Copy of valid passport of the company shareholders
- Residence proof of ownership of the company
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Duly filled application for incorporation
- Bank reference letter
- Resume of the owner
- Business plan with cost-benefit analysis
These all the necessary documents that are required for setting up a company in Ajman. We at Start Any Business UAE will help you during the process of documentation.
Make A Call
Chat with us
Advantages Of Ajman Company Formation
The benefits of setting up a company in Ajman are mentioned below:
- In the Emirate, 100 percent foreign ownership and complete repatriation of capital and profits are permitted in Ajman free zone.
- The Ajman free zone presents all the opportunities in the United Arab Emirate providing a special economic zone at a relatively low cost compared to other free zones. This is because Ajman free zone authority does not charge any registration fee.
- The business registration procedure in Ajman is straightforward – there is single-window clearance for many government services such as postal services, immigration, licensing, visa, etc.
- In Ajman, foreign investors can get a 20-years land lease, which is renewable for another 20 years, thus permitting tax-free operations valid for 40 years.
- As a part of the United Arab Emirates, a respected international trade jurisdiction, an Ajman business is not treated as an offshore company in a foreign tax haven.
How We Can Help You
Start Any Business UAE is a reputed business setup consultants in Dubai that helps its clients in setting up a company in Ajman through company registration, incorporation, and legal consulting services. We have a team of skilled professionals who will help you through the baking, legal, visa, licensing formalities, according to the UAE laws.
If you are looking for a business setup in Ajman, then contact us. We can assure you that the right business in Ajman will be highly rewarding. Our support in the endeavor will boost your business activities and augment your development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
If you want to set up a business in Ajman first of all, determine the business activity, select a trade name, prepare all documents, obtain your business license, choose an office space, and get all the approvals. The Start Any Business professionals can assist you in the complete process.
The cost of starting a business in Ajman is depending on the size of the business and nature of the business activity and some approval charges and a number of visas. starts from as low as AED 5,000 per license.
You need to fill the license and registration application firm and reserve your trade name. Prepare all the documents in a sound manner. The Start Any Business experts will help you obtain a trade license on your behalf in a short possible time.
The minimum capital is necessary if the companies come under the free zone setup is approximately AED 183,500.
Yes, if you want to establish a business in Ajman, then a physical office is essential with a minimum space of 550sq ft.
There are several licenses available in Ajman includes – Trading License, Professional License, Industrial License, National Industrial License, General maintenance license, E-commerce license.