Over the years, Dubai has emerged as of the top options to begin and conduct an industrial venture in Dubai. An industrial company can be a big conglomerate or a small manufacturing entity that utilizes raw materials.
Table of Contents
Many people are keen to start an industrial company and looking for ways how to start an industrial company in Dubai. Launching an industrial and or manufacturing entity can be a lengthy procedure, that is why it is best to communicate with the best business setup consultants at Start Any Business UAE who will help you in your proper establishment process and make it reliable and successful in a short possible time. They will not just help you in the setup process but also in licensing, visa, and other relating tasks.
Make A Call
Chat with us
The establishment of an industrial company in Dubai needs a physical facility, like a warehouse. Company registration in Dubai should only be completed with the participation of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Dubai.
An industrial business license is granted by the DED of Dubai only to the company which is going to be involved in industrial and manufacturing activity. The virtual office isn’t entertained by the Department of Economic Development. Hence, this is essential to do research in detail prior to applying for an industrial business license in Dubai.
Offering a comprehensive range of consulting services to assist business enterprises to achieve production worth can be a good start. Start Any Business UAE with its professional services provides you with a better deal and avoids usual mistakes. With Start Any Business UAE taking care of the complete industrial company setup procedure in Dubai, you can be off the ground and start making profits with a proven business design.
The Process to Start an Industrial Company in Dubai
An elaborate procedure has been broken down into a simple way to begin your industrial company in Dubai.
- The first phase for an industrial company setup in Dubai is deciding what product you intend to manufacture.
- Once you have decided on suitable manufacturing activity, get a link with a UAE citizen who can be your local partner to establish your business easily in Dubai.
- You require to determine the name of your venture. Avoid utilizing abbreviations in the business name and there must not contain any name of God, and religion. Don’t utilize any objectionable words or the name would not be accepted.
- Present all the necessary documents and get register your business with the Department of Economic Development to obtain approval for your trade name and other initial approval.
- Once your application is processed, the UAE government would inform you. Once you receive the initial approval to begin your industrial company in Dubai, you would need to make a Memorandum of Association draft signed by every stakeholder.
- After signing the MOA, you will have to present the necessary documents and get a No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Economy to get the approval for the manufacturing project.
- Now, you have to rent a warehouse in a suitable spot according to your manufacturing activities.
- Register your venture with the EJARI to obtain the tenancy agreement and your unique barcode for future references.
- Get permission and approval from the Planning Department of the Dubai Municipality to get an industrial business license to begin an industrial company in Dubai.
- After getting the approvals, accomplish the paperwork and present them to the environment department to obtain industrial approval.
- Now you require to obtain a No Objection Certificate from the Civil Defense.
- Under some circumstances, an industrial company in Dubai has to obtain clearance from external departments. These are for choose manufacturing entities. If you are creating food items then you require to obtain approval from the food control, for chemical manufacturing get approval from the Narcotics Department.
- After getting all the essential approval and required permission to start industrial company in Dubai, you can present the final papers to the Department of Economic Development to obtain an industrial business license in Dubai.
- Finally, make the payment of necessary fees and your business license would be granted.
Benefits to Start Industrial Company in Dubai
Following are the benefits that you can consider prior to beginning an industrial company in Dubai.
- There is no tax for factories conducted in the free zones of the UAE.
- Dubai is an influential international center giving excellent transportation and logistics features for an industrial companies in Dubai.
- The preliminary source of worker for an industrial company in Dubai is from nations such as Pakistan, the Philippines, and other nations where trade union in the emirate is banned by the government.
- This gives the essential infrastructure for a business such as ready industrial premises, land, offices, and more.
- Low-cost energy source.
- Actively growing sector, that provides new business opportunities.
Also read: List of Things Needed to Start a Business