Dubai has turned itself into one of the very popular business hubs across the world. It is due to its pleasant corporate laws and regulations of the UAE along with zero tax and that appeal to a large number of overseas investors. Many investors are interested to invest in the transport business and want to know how to start transport business in Dubai. Then you need to take the assistance of experienced business consultants Start Any Business UAE that will properly guide you. Below we mentioned a little guide for you that helps you to understand how you can establish your business in Dubai.
To ensure maximum benefits, all the investors are in research of a sector that provides tax immunity. Among several such worldwide destinations; Dubai is the most regular destination that provides zero tax facilities. It is one of the key reasons that have led to the rise in the position of Dubai. Dubai is recognized to be the very richest economies across the globe due to the presence of many worldwide firms that donate to this stature.
Overseas investors are interested in starting a transport business in Dubai. They have to adhere to some needs related to transportation. For this purpose, many laws enacted by the National Transport Authority have been enacted.
Process To Start a Transport Business in Dubai
A business can be useful if this is such a location with a large number of customers for that specific business; also, the policies of the country are elastic for the development of business. If you select Dubai for transport business in Dubai; this would earn you more than the investment you make for setting a transport company license. Dubai has a lot of advantages for the investor; not only tax advantages, but also there are many other factors that support international companies to establish their transport business in Dubai. Here are some steps to start a transport business in Dubai:
- You need to fill the application form for the initial approval
- You require to submit all the necessary documents for the process of business registration. the procedure would take 15 days.
- You require to present a detailed business plan; you can obtain a business plan.
- Pay the requisite charges to the free zone authority
- Subsequently, the company’s registrar would issue an incorporation certificate to your company.
Requirements to Start a Transport Business in Dubai
Following are the things you should bear in mind while establishing a transport business in Dubai:
- You need to obtain a transport license from the UAE National Transport Authority.
- The transport vehicle should be equipped with safety gear, and all technical terms should be completed.
- The applicant for a transport license should be a UAE citizen.
- You need to obtain a commercial license prior to applying for a transport license in Dubai.
- The transport license would be valid for three months and you have to renew for 30 days.
- Passenger vehicles have to make payment of AED 100, plus AED 5 for every passenger seat to get a license.
- Vehicles transporting commercial goods require to make payment of AED 100, plus AED 10 for every tone of the gross weight of the vehicle.
Document Require for Transport Business in Dubai
The necessary document required to establish a transport business in Dubai are:
- Passport copies of the stakeholders
- Copy of passport and CV of the manager
- Personal data sheet of all the managers and stakeholders
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Proof of initial activity approval
- Notarized and valid Memorandum of Association and Article of Association
- Attested and notarized power of attorney hiring a legal representative
- The document of legal contract demonstrates your company’s physical address
If you are planning to operate your business in the transport sector in Dubai, do not give it a second thought. Dubai’s transport sector is making the main contribution to its economy. Hence, it is the correct time to consult with the best business setup consultant in Dubai to receive guidance and support for the process of your transport business in Dubai.
Start Any Business UAE consultants can suggest you on the Dubai business environment. At Start Any Business UAE we assist our respected clients with the company incorporation procedure, bookkeeping, accounting, intellectual property security, advice of taxation, and other legal services. For any kind of business assistance or suggestion, do contact us – we would be glad to assist you.