International Free zone Authority is becoming a leading investment center in the UAE. IFZA co-branded with the Silicon Oasis Authority in Dubai provides a highly customized formation of a company package for entrepreneurs. With low-cost company establish packages, world-class amenities, and international services norms, IFZA Dubai is a favorite choice of investors for setting up a free zone company. If you are wondering about the IFZA company setup and want to know more then we at Start Any Business UAE will help you through the process of company setup.
IFZA has to provide many advantages such as low tariff rates, minimized overhead costs, and shorter start-up time. In fact, a business license can be issued within four to five days if you submitted all the documents according to the laws offered by the authority.
Process For IFZA Company Setup
With so many advantages coming your way, IFZA Company setup is a straightforward procedure. Most of the procedure is completely online and all the documents are submitted, the official can take ten to twelve days for your company registration approval. The steps are as follows:
• You require to get initial approval for the company and activity of the business from the Municipality. You have to consider that the name of your company should not be the same as the name of an existing company.
•You have to obtain approval from the respective department or ministry if the activity is unique.
• A Memorandum of Association must be drafted and notarized by the courts.
• A capital contribution certificate should be getting from the banks for cash shares and a certificate from the auditor for kind shares and cash shares.
• Once the investigation is done by the lawful department, the name of the corporation would be sent to the commercial register and its MOA will be issued in Economy Ministry. Then the Municipality will issue the license.
Make A Call
Chat with us
Documents Required For IFZA Company Setup
The documents required for company formation in IFZA are given below:
• Color copy of shareholders’ passport
• Copies of the visa of the shareholders
• Business plan
• Board resolution
• Memorandum of Association
• Article of Association
• A copy of your company’s certificate of incorporation
• A copy of the share certificate
Benefits Of IFZA Company Setup
The major advantages for IFZA company setup are mentioned below:
• Fast registration and license issuance
• Ability to incorporate holding companies
• You don’t require any kind of physical office space
• You can get a wider range of activities of the business
• Very competitive prices
• The physical presence of the shareholders is not required for a company formation in IFZA.
• 100% foreign ownership
• 100% exemption from personal and corporate income
• Zero foreign currency restrictions
• 100% repatriation of company profits and capital
• Availability of different visa and non-visa packages
• Carry your business with many multinational companies located in Dubai
• IFZA provides a broad range of office solutions comprising individual desks, private offices, and customized office suites
How We Can Help You
Start Any Business UAE is a leading consultancy that helps entrepreneurs and investors to company formation in IFZA. We have a team of qualified and experienced professionals who have a piece of complete knowledge of the mandate process and documentation and therefore they can help you protect and submit all the paperwork in a timely manner.
If you looking for a company setup in IFZA then we at Start Any Business UAE here for you to help you during the process. We will manage the complete, end-to-end procedure on your behalf, which offers you the opportunity to focus on building your company, while we take care of all the time-consuming procedures and needs. Contact us today, even if it is for a piece of friendly advice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on IFZA Company Setup
The cost of IFZA company setup depends on the type of business activity and the size of the office space, but it generally ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 40,000.
The minimum capital requirement for IFZA company setup is AED 50,000.
Benefits of IFZA employees include competitive salaries, visa sponsorship, and access to quality healthcare and recreational facilities.
IFZA stands for International Free Zone Authority, a Dubai-based free zone located in the Fujairah emirate.
IFZA is owned by the Fujairah government.
Information on the chairman of IFZA is not publicly available.
IFZA is considered an ideal freezone for business setup in UAE due to its strategic location, cost-effectiveness, and business-friendly policies.
Companies should consider IFZA for company formation due to its competitive fees, flexible company structure options, and access to a large network of international businesses.
Benefits of IFZA company formation include 100% foreign ownership, tax exemptions, and a simplified process for obtaining trade licenses and visas.
The International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) is a government-owned free trade zone located in the Fujairah emirate in the UAE, offering a range of benefits and services to businesses.