Dubai South Free Trade Zone was created in 2006; since then, it became one of the free zones, that is among all the Dubai free zones. This is one of the latest and fastest developing authorities. Lots of investors and entrepreneurs want to work here. The procedure of Dubai South company setup is easy and affordable. But in case you are unable to do it yourself then we at Start Any Business UAE will help you during the entire process, and save your valuable time.
When it comes to company setup in Dubai South on the global stage; the first thing that comes to every expat’s mind, which is the most exciting location in the world. This city has successfully established itself as a business as well as an investment center. Company setup in Dubai is an opportunity to provide international coverage to the business. One of the key reasons why it acts as a magnet in attracting attention is the Dubai free zones. There are a number of free trade zones in the United Arab Emirates, which provide the option of setting up a company.
This free zone is located opposite Expo 2020 towers. It contemplates a vast influx of people for the purpose of business and holidays. The place is easily accessible by car and metro line. This free zone will be a chosen location for industry and a new residential community with all the services. It makes this location an ideal place for business establishments in Dubai.
Setting Up A Company In Dubai South
For setting up a company in Dubai south, you have to register as a free zone enterprise and hold a Dubai South trade license. Any company, association, partnership, or individual can apply for registration of a free zone enterprise at DWC.
The first step you need to take is to obtain initial approval from the free zone department. Once you get the initial approval, you have to go ahead with the registration and incorporation procedure. Application review time is approximately 15 working days. You only lease an office space not requested to submit a business plan. Dubai South or DWC company registrar is a person in charge of the registration and licensing processes. You have to submit with the non-refundable charge as stipulated by the authority.
After the application to register a free zone enterprise has been approved and payment of the necessary share capital and all other charges have been paid, the company registrar would issue the following:
- For Dubai South LLC – incorporation certificate, each shareholder gets individual share certificates, Memorandum of Association of company, Articles of incorporation of the company
- For Branch – A registration certificate will be issued.
Make A Call
Chat with us
Document Required For Dubai South Company Setup
The required documents for Dubai South company setup are mentioned below:
- Need passport copy of all the shareholders
- A copy of the UAE entry stamp with the visa
- Phone number and email address of the owner
- Residential and post address
- Shareholding percentage
- And also require the name of the corporation
- Business plan
- Three months bank statement, as well as the letter of undertaking, can be required.
Benefits Of Dubai South Company Setup
The key advantages that can delight you completely when you setting up a company in Dubai South are:
- 100% tax-free operations for company setup in Dubai South
- Full foreign ownership permit in the free zone
- Competitive rates for corporation structure
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Adjustable retail lease terms
- At this point let me tell you one more advantage, which is 0% tax as well as no duty for import and export
- Also, minimum documentation required for Dubai South company setup
- A wider range of business activities are available for free zone clients
- Direct accessibility to Jebel Ali seaport and also Al Maktoum Airport
- No proof of share capital and no currency limitations
- Cutting-edge amenities
How We Can Help You
Start Any Business UAE is a leading business setup consultants and have a advisory team with extensive experience in company establishment in the UAE and offers expert business advice, Start Any Business UAE has the most trusted business setup consultants.
If you are looking for a Dubai South company setup then our professionals will help you in this process. We provide you very delightful services. We help you to set up your company efficiently and quickly with success.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) on Dubai South Company Setup
Dubai South is a large-scale, mixed-use development covering an area of approximately 140 square kilometers.
The Dubai South area is also known as the Dubai World Central (DWC).
The country located south of Dubai is Oman.
The old name of Dubai South was Dubai World Central.
Dubai South was developed by the government of Dubai.
The current CEO of Dubai South is Salem Al Moosa.
Dubai South is owned by the government of Dubai.
The owner of Dubai South is the government of Dubai.
The developer of Dubai South is the Dubai Aviation City Corporation (DACC).
Dubai South is located near the Al Maktoum International Airport, in the southwestern part of Dubai.